Sunday, December 18, 2011

Direction the Class needs

In class I think we should have more group activities,i agree with everyone else,I say this because the group activities are fun and they are quicker to do. I also think that we should have more options on extra credit.That would help a lot. I think that we should have more read alouds so that everyone can get a chance a reading. Even though i don't like to raise my hand when the person is being called to read,you can still call on me. I think that would help me read better,and louder.Other than that i like how the class is going. Its a good class and we have great class discussions.
Also i think we should have more Journal questions,they are kind of fun to do. Even though sometimes i don't know how to answer them,but i still think they are fun.It helps me think harder and concentrate on the problem or question.Well that is all I have to say. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment