Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Red Hunting Hat

In the book The Catcher in the Rye, Holden has this red hunting hat that he keeps with him. Holden's says he hunts people with the hat. The type of people he hunts are the phonies . If i were to say what my red Hunting hat was for it would be to hunt down my life goals and achievements.The things that would help me become more successful in life rather then the things that would bring me down. I wouldn't use my hunting hat like Holden,to hunt out the phonies,because that would be a waste of time. I would hunt out the people that aren't phonies so i could tell the difference between the people that are phony and not phony.But i guess everyone becomes phony at times or act phony.But as i said before i would use my red hunting hat to track down my life goals and achievements. I guess thats all i have to say...until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment