Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful for a Classmate

Hmmm...I cant choose who makes me class better,so i'm not going to choose. I think everyone makes the class better in some type of way.Everyone haves a part in the class starting with the joking and outgoing people to the quiet and lazy people.I'm actually thankful for the all the people in my class.
Im thankful for Lexi cause she helps me a lot with my notes. Im thankful for Ane because she always want to read aloud in the classroom,which leaves me time not to read aloud. Im thankful for McKinley because Mr.McCarthy always calls on him and he always debates on something,which is kind of funny.Thankful for Harlan and his Zombies,but also how he makes good debates. Jack and Arliss because he make me laugh in class which kind of keep me awake.And Erwin and Amber because they are a big help in group work. But im thankful for everyone in the class as i mentioned earlier.So far in this year the class has been interesting in a way,but i guess ill explain that a little later.Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment